PPC Account Executive
PPC Account Executive
Bristol / Homeworking
£30,000 plus company benefits
We are excited to announce that we are now looking for an experienced PPC Account Executive / Senior PPC Account Executive to join our national Digital Marketing team. In this role you will be responsible for creating and managing paid search campaign strategies for our clients, increasing ROI and revenue streams.
You will primarily be growing relationships with a range of local businesses across the UK (think anything from restaurants to estate agents), discussing strategies to implement and reporting results of campaigns.
This is a home working role, therefore can be based anywhere in the UK however, some travel to Bristol and Glasgow may be required from time to time.
- You will be creating, managing and optimising paid search campaigns, maximising performance for customers in terms of traffic, conversions and ROI
- You will undertake consultation calls with customers to identify marketing aims and ambitions for each campaign and set up campaigns to meet these goals
- You will undertake audits of external PPC campaigns, and identify potential for these campaigns to be transferred to Reach as customers
- You will be supporting sales teams with estimates and information to support sales pitches
- You will hold responsibility for the campaign performance, enhancing performance and identifying upsell opportunity across the Google portfolio
- You will demonstrate expertise and knowledge for all aspects of paid search
- You will proactively monitor performance across all customers, making interventions as required
The Ideal Candidate
- You will possess excellent communication skills
- You will have existing experience in Google and Bing ads
- You are able to work at speed with attention to detail
- You are a self-driven individual and have a desire to learn from the wider industry
- You will bring an in-depth knowledge of Google Analytics and data interpretation
- You thrive under pressure
- You can present data using tools such as Google data studio
- You are comfortable attending pitches and account reviews with key clients in person or via virtual channels
- You will have previous experience in Paid Search agency or similar
- Experienced working on high spending paid search accounts
On that note, who are we?
We are Reach! You might not have heard of us but we’ve probably met without you even realising it. We’re home to the UK and Ireland’s most iconic digital platforms, magazines and newspapers. From the Mirror, Daily Express and OK!, to our regional titles such as the Liverpool Echo, BirminghamLive and the Manchester Evening News (plus lots more).
Oh, and we should probably also mention that with a monthly readership of 47 million people, Reach is the largest commercial publisher in the UK. At Reach, not only will you feel better understood, you will also feel you understand other people better too.
We are offering a highly competitive salary and full company benefits including;
- Company bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free wellbeing apps and coaching support
- From April 1st - Simply Health Healthcare Cashplan or Private Medical Insurance (TBC)
- Holiday purchase scheme
- and lots of high street discounts!
Reach plc believes diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why we are committed to being an inclusive employer and encourage applications from all suitable applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation.
Apply for PPC Account Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly