Hours: Full-time, Monday – Friday 9:00-17:30
Location: Salcombe, Devon
We are currently seeking an organised and motivated individual to join our team as a bottling supervisor based at our Distillery in Salcombe. You will be placed at the heart of our operations, supervising the bottling of all our Salcombe Gin products. This is a fast-paced exciting role that would suit a hardworking and motivated individual, who has previous experience in supervising their own team.
- Charged with leading a small team as they complete daily bottling operations.
- Ensure the quality of the finished goods are an exceptional standard.
- Maintain records of the daily bottling runs.
- Communicate with the warehouse and distilling team to manage production requirements and facilitate these effectively.
- Monitor stock levels and request stock when required.
- Conduct daily cleaning and inspections of the bottling line and area.
- Assist with other required needs of the distilling and warehouse teams.
- Maintain a safe, clean, tidy and organized working areas.
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience with leading a team.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good organisation skills.
Experience is not required, full training to be given to the successful candidate. However experience in food/drink production or line operating may be advantageous.
How to apply
Please send your CV and a brief cover letter below.
Please note: Due to the high volume of expected applications we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants. If you have not been notified of the outcome of your application within four weeks of the closing date, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Closing date: 21 st May
Apply for Bottling Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly