Apprenticeships Project Manager
Apprenticeships Project Manager
Stoneleigh, Nr Coventry, Warwickshire (Office based with flexibility to work from home)
£34,000 per annum depending on skills and experience
Permanent, full time, working hours 37.5 per week
Located in Stoneleigh Park near Coventry, Warwickshire, Lantra is a successful, commercially focused charity, providing high quality training and qualification products for skills and workforce development in land-based industries. With a staff of over ninety people and a turnover of £7m, we up-skill more than 85,000 people each year and work with businesses and other stakeholders to create innovative skills solutions.
We are now looking for an Apprenticeships Project Manager to support our End-Point Assessments (EPA) for a range of apprenticeship programmes.
This is the ideal role for an apprenticeship professional to expand their career potential and play a vital role in the development of apprenticeship assessments with Lantra.
You’ll be enabled to get involved in a wide range of activities within your role, from developing solutions and advising training providers on them, to managing suppliers and getting involved in everything in-between.
So, if you are looking for a varied, engaging position with great rewards and the potential to create some exciting outcomes, this is the role for you.
As an Apprenticeships Project Manager, you will be tasked with managing the development and delivery of End-Point Assessments (EPA) for a range of Apprenticeship Standards.
Developing and submitting applications to enable us to offer EPA for new Standards in our industries, you will project manage the development and quality assurance of assessment materials.
You will engage and manage technical experts as Lead Assessors to assist in development and QA of assessment materials and standardise and quality assure assessors.
Your role will also involve:
- Preparing and running standardisation events for Lead Assessors and Assessors
- Periodically reviewing and quality assuring assessment materials including responses to Ofqual audits
- Establishing relationships with training providers delivering the new apprenticeship standards
- Providing guidance for training providers and apprentices, giving clarity on all aspects of registration and assessment
- Gathering and monitoring customer feedback to ensure satisfaction and continuous improvement
To be considered as an Apprenticeships Project Manager, you will need:
- Knowledge of the reformed Apprenticeship System in England (new Apprenticeship Standards), including the requirements for, and operation of, End-Point Assessment
- Demonstrable experience of developing of assessments for vocational qualifications and/or apprenticeships
- Strong ability to self-organise, work unsupervised on own initiative and manage projects, including third party contractors, to ensure timely delivery of outcomes
- Excellent communications and influencing skills
- Demonstrable IT skills
- A good secondary level of education
An understanding and knowledge of the apprenticeship and vocational qualification market would be beneficial to your application. Experience of managing contractors developing materials remotely would also be an advantage, as would intermediate skills with Microsoft products such as Word and Excel.
Further education qualification in a business-related subject would also be desirable.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as an Apprenticeships Project Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Other organisations may call this role EPA Project Manager, End-Point Assessment Project Manager, EPA Manager, End-Point Assessment Manager, Apprenticeship Solutions Manager, or Apprenticeship Programme Co-ordinator.