Fixed term contract for 9 months
£32,640 per annum
bpha are a forward-thinking housing association, on a mission to build thriving communities where people can live happily in a home they can afford.
We work right across the Oxford to Cambridge Arc, and own or manage over 19,000 homes. As one of the top 25 housing association developers in the country, we remain committed to delivering high-quality affordable housing to those who need it the most.
For people who want to own their own home, it can sometimes feel like an impossible dream. We don’t believe in the impossible. We’re passionate about giving anyone looking to own a property the help to buy, and the chance to take that first step onto the housing ladder. Our amazing team has already helped so many people make this dream a reality, and perhaps with your help we can do the same for many more.
We are currently looking for an experienced Trainer to join us for a 9 month fixed term contract. The main purpose of the role will be to design and deliver product, procedural and customer service training to the Help to Buy Team, reviewing existing training and bringing new ideas to the table to improve our current offerings.
What you will be doing:
- Designing and updating all departmental training material and training delivery so that it is fit for purpose and meets the HTB Brand.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of the training delivered in line with Homes England and bpha requirements.
- Improving and evolving the training that we currently offer, ensuring that new/changes to service delivery are communicated effectively and understood.
- Sharing knowledge and acting as a mentor to support the development of your peers and to aid the development of your product and process knowledge to allow the delivery of short and long term training needs.
We’d love to meet someone with:
- Previous experience of delivering training to large and varied teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience of reviewing training and implementing improvements.
- A TAP certificate (or equivalent) in professional training.
- Strong coaching skills and the ability to deliver feedback effectively.
- Experience identifying the needs of individuals and departmental training to improve service delivery.
- A flexible approach to ensure a first class delivery of service and a ‘can do’ attitude towards delivering excellent customer service.
Amongst what we offer you is:
- £32,640 28 days holiday PLUS Bank Holidays! Contributory pension scheme Private health care Opportunities for development and professional training Discounted gym membership Retail discount scheme
Please note the successful candidate will be required to complete a basic DBS application and this will need to be returned and verified by bpha before a start date can be provided.
We reserve the right to close this recruitment if it is deemed that we have received a suitable number of applications. On this basis we would advise that applications are submitted as soon as possible.
*The role will initially be based from home due to the pandemic but office work will resume once it is safe to do so