- Full Time
Based - Liverpool Office
Contract - Permanent
Salary Range - £25,831 - £30,842 per annum. 35 hours per week.
Prospect is the trade union of choice for professional, technical and managerial staff in a range of occupations across the public and private sectors – our members vary from nuclear physicists and engineers to film directors and cinematographers – with many more in between, currently our membership stands at 150,000.
For each of these members we provide advice, support, representation, a voice in both national and devolved government and industry policy. We employ around 250 staff, many in our London headquarters, but also in our offices in the English regions, Wales, Northern Ireland and Scotland. Our shared standards of respect, working together, service excellence, accountability and integrity define the way we interact with our members, with our reps, and with each other.
Prospect is seeking to recruit an Executive Assistant to support the negotiations team based in our Liverpool office. This is a permanent position with a 35 hour working week. You will need to have a positive attitude, excellent attention to detail and good organisational skills to ensure the highest level of service is provided to Prospect Members and to the team around you.
Specifically, the applicants should have:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Strong team working skills
- Comprehensive administration skills with excellent attention to detail including the ability to take minutes of meetings
- Good organisational skills and the ability to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines
- Diary management
- Strong IT skills, ideally including use of social media
- Ability to solve problems in a professional manner
- Influencing skills
- Ability to follow processes and systems
Employee benefits include:
- 25 days leave on entry rising to 33 days after 5 years of service in addition to bank/public holidays
- A contributory defined benefit pension scheme
- Access to training to support career development plus many other benefits
Applications must be received by NOON Thursday 6 May.
Interviews will be held on the 21st May 2021.
For further details/ application form please click 'Apply'
Prospect is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Apply for Executive Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly