Customer Service Security
Customer Service Security | Licensed Industry
Are you a people person? Do you have customer service experience, and excellent communication skills? Could you represent our brand, and ensure an excellent customer experience at our client’s venues? We are looking for natural communicators, problem solvers and positive attitudes to join our security team and support the re-opening of bars, clubs and events.
We will elevate your natural skills, investing in a recognised training and licensing programme for you, providing you with all of the knowledge you need to help support the return of our much-loved hospitality businesses.
Initial training will be an intensive week-long schedule, however, job roles will be flexible and can be carried out alongside studies and other commitments.
The candidate must:
- Be able to build a rapport with clients and licensing officers.
- Have excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to work on their own initiative and as part of a large team.
- Provide a 5-year checkable work history.
- Be willing to attend DS training course.
Key Tasks include:
- Providing a professional and friendly welcome to the venue
- Screening a person's suitability to enter the event or venue.
- Liaising with clients, customers, and colleagues
- Conducting searches for unauthorised or illegal items
- Responding to incidents within the queues or audience
- Acting as a point of customer support and handling incidents inside and outside of the venue
- Providing a security presence to ensure the safe running of the venue and enhancing the customer experience.
Part-time hours: 10 per week / weekends / nights
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £10.42 per hour
- Company pension
- Night shift
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
SecuriGroup is an award-winning security business ranked within the top 1% of our Home Office regulator’s Approved Contractor Scheme. Our service augments high calibre security officers with the latest electronic security systems, cyber protection measures, and risk management solutions.
SecuriGroup’s in-house software development team helps equip our frontline officers with cutting-edge reporting and recording solutions, allowing us to provide an innovative, data-driven approach to our clients across the UK and Ireland.
As an Investor in People Gold organisation, our 3,000 excellent security personnel embody our values of loyalty, integrity and professionalism and help us deliver on our core purpose of Strengthening Society.