Apollo Scientific is a manufacturer and distributor of chemicals into a variety of international businesses. We are looking for a cleaner to start work with us as soon as possible, in order to clean one of our sites in Denton. The site houses both office, laboratory and warehouse functions.
The nature of Apollo’s business is in the manufacture, supply and wholesale distribution of chemicals to a variety of international businesses. Within these are current key businesses such as pharmaceutical companies. Further to this, Apollo are also directly involved some projects related to the current COVID-19 crisis including, but not limited to, the supply of raw materials for testing kits.
Due to the nature of our business we do have security controls in place, therefore we will need whoever is successful to complete a DBS check, paid for by the company, before they can start employment with us. Previous cleaning experience, at least 2 years, is required so the candidate can hit the ground running!
Interviews will be held in the upcoming weeks. If you are interested please submit a CV.
- Hours- 10hrs hours per week, Monday to Friday, 7am – 9am.
- Salary- £9 per hour
- Pension- Group personal pension (company contribution of 7.5%, employees 5%).
- Holidays- 24 days per year plus bank holidays.
- Free on-site parking is also available
- The successful candidate must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the UK.
- Complete our pre-employment security checks on receipt of offer.
- Please note applications and enquiries from agencies will not be considered.
To Apply please send your CV to see below.
Applications close on Friday 14th May 2021 but may close earlier if a sufficient number of applications are received.