1 day left
- Full Time
Due to further expansion of the company we require a Warehouse Coordinator to join our growing team at our Denton Site. This is a multi skilled role that requires you to operate a FLT as well as dispensing, picking, packing, shipping, stock control and general admin duties. Being highly motivated and organised is required. Previous experience or transferable skills are also required. In return Apollo can offer a stable permanent role with great benefits including a good pension and bonus scheme.
Responsibilities of our Warehouse Coordinator:
- Perform any of the roles within the Warehouse adjusting to daily demands in each of the associated areas
- Being able to complete all the duties assigned to a bottler as detailed in the working procedures & SOP’s
- Being able to complete all the duties assigned to a picker as detailed in the working procedures & SOP’s
- Being able to complete all the duties assigned to a packer as detailed in the working procedures & SOP’s
- Being able to complete all the duties assigned to the stock controller as detailed in the working procedures & SOP’s - subject to on the job training & competency
- Being able to complete all the duties assigned to the general admin as detailed in the working procedures & SOP’s – subject to on the job training & competency
- Being able to complete all the duties assigned to the export shipping administration as detailed in the working procedures & SOP’s – Subject to accreditation and on the job training and competency
- Operating FLT’S (Subject to Full Training & Accreditation) in order to pick & replace items from bulk racking and compound, loading & unloading wagons.
- Actively communicate better “ways of working” to improve processes and procedures Apply good housekeeping practices, taking responsibility for assigned tasks and adherence to the 5s Principles (Sort, Set, Shine, Standardise & Sustain)
- Adhere to the all departmental policies, procedures and SOP’s including the wearing of the appropriate PPE for the task.
Skills/Competencies Required for the Warehouse Coordinator:
- NVQ Level 2 Warehousing & Storage or equivalent. FLT license, IATA DG.ADR DG.
- Lifting & carrying up to 25Kg. On the job training assisted by buddying up with experienced trained staff
- Working effectively with colleagues to offer support, cover and to maintain a cohesive team environment
- Attend work regularly and to arrive at work on time
- Experience of Athena & SAP Business One
- Experience in Chemical Handling and hazard identification.
- Experience in dispensing chemical, accurate measurement and labelling.
Hours- 37½ hours per week, Monday to Friday (8am-4pm during training, 9am-5pm after probation period with ½hour lunch break plus a morning and afternoon tea breaks).
Starting salary is competitive and depending on experience
Bonus- Company performance related paid twice a year.
Pension- Group personal pension (company contribution of 7.5%, employees 5%).
Holidays- 24 days per year plus bank holidays (increases with length of service).
Free on-site parking is also available
About the company:
Apollo is a leading supplier of chemical intermediates to the Pharmaceutical, Agrochemical and Fine chemical industries. Our reputation has been built on providing a high quality service including the manufacturing of novel fluorochemicals and heterocyclic building blocks that are competitively priced.
To apply please send your CV to see below.
The successful candidate must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the UK.
Complete our pre-employment security checks on receipt of offer.
Please note applications and enquiries from agencies will not be considered.
Applications close Friday 14th May 2021 but may close earlier if a sufficient number of applications are received.
Apply for Warehouse Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly