eCommerce Trading Assistant
Vacancy: eCommerce Trading Assistant
Location: Manchester, UK
Minimum Salary: £19,000
Maximum Salary: £20,000
Expiry Date: 14 May 2021
The role of eCommerce Trading Assistant is ideal for graduates or candidates with previous experience in: eCommerce, Marketing, Merchandising, Online Trading, Data Analysis, and Product Management.
DOMU Brands is an eCommerce company specialising in home, kitchen and garden products. Operating out of an amazing office space in Manchester City Centre, we have a global network spanning Europe, the US and China.
Now, we’re looking for an eCommerce Trading Assistant to join the team.
- Salary of £19,000 - £20,000 DOE + company performance bonus
- Great support to help you achieve your ambitions
- Regular company social events
- Full in-house training to bring you up to speed
- Employee Share Trust
- Employee Recognition Awards Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Newly refurbished modern workspace, and ability to work remotely
- As per the Government guidance, the role may entail part home working and part office-based working for an interim period during the pandemic
Fostering a welcoming, sociable work environment, we reward our employees’ efforts and support them to fulfil their potential. As a multi-award-winning business, we understand the importance of keeping our employees happy and engaged.
If you’re looking for a role where you can share your ideas within a social and friendly work environment, and exponentially increase your business knowledge, this is the role for you. There are also progression opportunities within the Trading Team for ambitious candidates who are looking for development.
As an eCommerce Trading Assistant, your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Trading Team in an administrative and project capacity
- Working cross-functionally to ensure tasks are completed on time
- Being able to input, organise, and display data effectively
- Using Excel, along with other software and back-end systems to action tasks
- Managing the delivery of ongoing projects and keeping other teams up to date on progress
- Adapting to a wide range of different tasks to support Trading KPIs
- Communicating with a range of different people through email/online chat/face to face
- Feeding back ideas for process improvements
Interested? To be considered, you will need to be:
- Detail oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Interested in eCommerce/online trading
- Very organised
- A strong communicator/collaborator
A degree level qualification, interest in eCommerce or knowledge of selling through online marketplaces such as Amazon or eBay would be advantageous.
We are also interested in hearing from those seeking the following roles: Trading Assistant, Marketing Assistant, Product Assistant, Merchandising Assistant, Data Assistant, eCommerce Assistant.
Domu Brands is an equal opportunities employer, is 100% committed to creating jobs within the UK and really values a diverse workforce.
So, if you have the drive and commitment to become an eCommerce Trading Assistant, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.