Here at Hartley Botanic, we offer beautiful, elegant and practical Greenhouses and Glasshouses with a worldwide reputation for perfect design, enduring strength, unparalleled quality and everlasting performance.
Providing beautiful ranges of Greenhouses and Glasshouses for the everyday gardener, to the largest bespoke designs across our Victorian, Modern and Heritage ranges, Hartley Botanic works hard to cater to the needs of every individual customer and gardener and every individual garden.
Each one of our products is individually designed to the specification of the customer, whether for professional or private need. We pride ourselves on the quality of our workmanship and work closely with our customers to ensure they get exactly what they need.
We are looking for an ambitious, motivated and enthusiastic Purchasing Administrator.
This is a dynamic, busy manufacturing environment role where you will have the opportunity dealing with colleagues, suppliers, and customers. This position will involve assisting the team in varied aspects, including Purchasing, customer support, finance and administration, reporting directly to the Purchasing Manager.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Interpersonal skills, building customer relationships and providing expertise, by involving in responding to enquiries via telephone and email etc.
- Prepare and submit customer quotations using price lists, product knowledge and customer’s requirement
- Check and enter customer enquiries and orders into the system
- Ability to project manage the administration of installation by liaising with customers and subcontractors
- Must have excellent IT skills as you will provide support to key stakeholders
- Great communication skills with the ability to deal with suppliers and leaders
- Experience within a fast-paced Manufacturing environment preferred
- Be computer literate, with knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Have a high level of written and spoken English
- Be organised and able to work to deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Logical approach to problem solving. Understand when to escalate any problem
- Excellent telephone manner, clear and effective communication skills
- Be patient but persistent in your approach
- Must be Friendly, motivated and enthusiastic
- Willingness to learn and be involved in multiple business functions
- Purchasing Administration experience
So, if you have the right skills and experience to become our Purchasing Administrator at Hartley Botanic, please apply via the button shown.
Other organisations may call this role Procurement Administrator, Buying Administrator, and Purchasing Assistant.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.