To start as soon as possible, permanent contract.
30 hours per week, (10.00 to 16:30 less 30 minutes unpaid break Monday to Friday).
Term time only plus five additional In-Service Training Days which are spread across the academic year and agreed annually.
Salary scale Grade 15 (points 3-4 - £9.62-£9.81). Actual salary of £12,831-£13,088.
We require, as soon as possible, an effective and efficient School Administrator to join our friendly, supportive and committed team. We are looking for someone who has administrative experience, a strong work ethic and is willing to embrace the challenges that working in a busy office can bring.
Working under the direction of the Office Manager and based in our Visitor Reception, we would like you to:
- Have excellent interpersonal skills with ability to engage positively and effectively with staff, students, parents and visitors to the school either face to face, by phone or by email.
- Have excellent administration and ICT Skills including the use of the Microsoft Office suite of programmes.
- Have used or have knowledge of SIMs or similar management information systems.
- Be highly organised with an ability to proactively manage workload, competing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Be first aid qualified or willing to undertake training and deliver first aid to students and staff if required.
In return we can offer the opportunity to be part of a friendly, hardworking and dedicated team working in a supportive school community of children, parents, staff and governors.
Closing date for this post: 10:00 Friday 23 April 2021.
Interviews will take place during the week commencing Monday 26 April 2021
For further details about this post and to download an application pack, please visit our website by clicking 'Apply' or contact Judith Highet, Office Manager, on 01458 442714 or email@example.com.
Crispin is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. This post requires a criminal background check via the disclosure procedure. The successful applicant will therefore be subject to an Enhanced DBS.
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent spoken English is an essential requirement for the role.