Window & Door Surveyors
Window & Door Surveyors – Hull, Scarborough, Doncaster, Lincoln, Spalding, Scunthorpe
EYG Home Improvements are based in Hull with branches in Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. EYG has been trading for nearly 50 years and has built up a brilliant track record in staff retention due to the good working environment we offer.
We are looking for an experienced surveyor to join our team.
- Schedule survey with the customer in a timely manner.
- Attend site and prepare full technical drawings/survey to allow manufacture of product.
- Discuss and confirm with the customer all choices regarding design as per contract.
- Liaise with installation/processing/sales department.
- Maintain records accurately.
- Clearly identify any changes from the original scope to the salesperson upon survey.
- Ensure technical competence and understanding relevant systems and components when surveying.
- Ensure surveys are uploaded to CRM with the required signatures from the customer.
- Resolve customer queries in a timely manner.
- Self Employed or Employed Basis
- Experience in the fenestration industry.
- Previous surveying experience.
- Good knowledge of current Building Regulations.
- A methodical and accurate work ethic.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good working knowledge of the UPVC window/conservatory/building industry.
- Own transport and vehicle are essential due to nature of work.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £35,000.00-£50,000.00 per year