Administrator - Fixed Term Contract
Due to maternity leave we have a 12-month fixed term contract available for an immediate start.
Duties and responsibilities include providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. The ideal candidate will provide support to both managers and employees throughout the business with a variety of tasks related to organisation, communication and quality assessment.
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, scanning etc.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Handle multiple projects
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Maintain computer and manual filing systems
- Order office supplies
- Photocopy and print out documents.
- Receive, sort and distribute the mail
- Reply to email enquiries
- Resolve administrative problems
Administrator | Administration | Admin | Customer Service | Compliance | Quality Assurance | Fixed Term Contract | FTC | Office | Filing | Communication | Copying | Email | InboundBenefits
23 days annual leave + Bank Holidays (Pro Rata) / Simply Health Life AssuranceAdditional Information
12-month fixed term contract - maternity cover. Immediate start available.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills
Our purpose is to help people finance a better retirement. Our mission is to be the UK's leading later life lending company. Our connected portfolio of brands comprises of Key, Key Partnerships, more2life, The Equity Release Experts and Air Group.