International Marketing & Recruitment Coordinator
Permanent, Full time 37 hours per week, 52 weeks per year
Salary: £22,286 - £25,841 per annum
Campus: City Centre, Bath
Now is a great time to join our talented and innovative marketing team as we look for a dynamic, creative and confident individual to enable us to maintain and develop positive relationships across continents in order grow our international provision. The successful candidate will contribute towards the strategic aims of the college and will lead on international recruitment whilst working closely with agents, prospective student students and internal and external partners.
For further information regarding this role please visit the Bath College website.
If you feel you can make a positive contribution, please complete the application form, detailing how your qualifications, skills and experience meet the requirements of the role.
- Generous paid holiday entitlement of 30 days, exclusive of College closure days and public holidays.
- Contributory salary pension scheme (Local Government Pension Scheme 17% employer contribution)
- Continuing Professional Development for all staff
- Refer a friend and earn a reward
- Rewarding You – a fantastic employee benefits programme exclusively available for staff of Bath College
- Employee Assistance Programme – Staff have access to this programme run by the Royal United Hospital. It is a free and strictly confidential short term counselling and support service (up to four meetings after an initial assessment session with a qualified counsellor)
- VDU Eye Care Tests – The College offers all staff a voucher for a yearly eyesight test for those who are having eyesight issues when working at the computer
- Progressive family friendly policies (exceeding statutory requirements) that supports a health work/life balance, all staff are entitled to request flexible working.
Job Ref: 21-10
Closing Date: 25/04/21
Interview Date: TBC
‘Bath College is committed to the protection of young people and vulnerable adults and to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of learners and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.'