LONDON ROAD, LEICESTER
FULL TIME MON – THUR 9AM – 5PM & FRIDAY 9AM – 4.30PM
- First point of contact point for all tenants.
- Answer all website and general enquires via email. This includes forwarding any e-mails to the relevant persons/departments.
- To book in viewing appointments with potential tenants.
- To book in viewings in advance (24 hours) with current tenants.
- Ensure availability booking system updated upon each reservation and reconciled with relevant occupancy file
- Ensuring stationary supplies are available and ordering more when required.
- Taking in Reservation Forms and ensuring they have been filled in correctly and fully.
- Taking deposit and/or Advance rent payments for properties and ensuring relevant receipts are given out to tenants.
- Updating, preparing and reconciling on a daily basis the Debit Card payment sheet, ensuring accuracy at all times
- Issuing Electricity Allowances to tenants and ensuring records are updated.
- Handing out keys and making sure they are signed out and signed back in again once returned and placed in the correct place in the key cupboard.
- During the summer assist with production of tenancy packs with correct updated information and keys.
- During the summer where necessary assist with inspections and other follow up duties
- Ensure all guidelines relating to GDPR are being followed
- Assisting other staff members in the cleanliness and tidiness of the office in all areas
- Assist the General Manager and fellow colleagues with any duties where needed.
- In addition, from time-to-time you may be required to undertake other reasonable duties, which might fall outside your normal job duties. You agree to undertake such other reasonable duties and to always work to the best of your ability.
To apply, please send CV’s below
Closing date is 30th April
Apply for RECEPTIONIST
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly