Service Administration Officer
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our not-for-profit organisation as a Service Administration Officer. We are seeking a graduate or professional who is highly proactive and well-organised to support operational and administrative output.
You will provide efficient and responsive administration support to services dedicated to supporting older adults, as well as people with learning disabilities, mental health needs and other support needs. You will also work closely with the Senior Operations Manager for Wandsworth and Tower Hamlets in line with the needs of the organisation. An excellent standard of verbal and written English is essential as well as an interest in working in the not-for-profit/health and social care sector.
We are looking for a highly motivated and proactive individual to join our expanding London team, providing administrative and operational support to our services across two boroughs. The successful candidate will be based in Wandsworth and Tower Hamlets and will occasionally travel to other parts of London to support our services as needed. Duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Maintaining the registered offices in-line with CQC standards including creating and updating staff/client files and documentation.
- Supporting with all aspects of recruitment and interviewing potential candidates.
- Assisting Registered Managers with additional administrative support in preparation for CQC and Local Authority inspections.
- Conducting regular audits with Senior Managers.
- Taking minutes at a variety of different meetings.
- Helping to set-up any in-house training that may be happening.
- Running client activities when required.
- Ensuring the offices are kept organised and in line with GDPR requirements at all times.
An approachable manner as well as excellent customer care skills and professionalism is essential. You must have a warm and helpful telephone manner and the ability to take detailed messages and signpost individuals to the appropriate people. The role requires an individual with excellent attention to detail as well as the ability to multi-task to complete competing deadlines. The skills to accurately input data onto databases, minute meetings and use Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook are essential. You will enjoy working as a team as well as using your initiative and working independently.
You will receive visible and supportive management from our team and the opportunity to gain valuable experience in the health and social care and not-for-profit sector in this fulfilling and varied role. This role will suit someone with enthusiasm who relishes a new challenge each day. Creative Support is a Stonewall Diversity Champion and equal opportunities employer, committed to delivering local high quality care through a well-established and supported local work force.
We welcome the opportunity to have a chat about the role so please contact Alda Gibson, Senior Operations Manager onor email .