Photographic / Interiors Stylist - Studio
An exciting position has become available for a full-time Interiors Stylist based in Chorley. The successful candidate will earn GBP25,000- GBP30,000 per annum.
Hours of work will be 37.5 hours per week Monday-Friday.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years' experience working as an interior's stylist in a studio environment.
- Liaise with the Creative Director to formulate creative direction & procedures
- Generate concepts and/or mood boards to support the business, creative direction
- To maintain & grow knowledge of evolving competitors, trends & innovations
- Deliver high quality photographic styling aligned to style guide, trend and or brief
- Ensure weekly studio activity is known in advance, to ensure maximum efficiency & planning
- Ensure weekly/daily schedule is capacity planned
- Maintenance of props for both pre & post project
- Ensure samples preparation for photography shoots
- Ensure styling consumables & equipment is maintained & replenished daily
Our client is a warm, creative and commercially minded group with a passion for helping their client partners to tell brand stories and produce amazing content.
They value integrity, humility, passion and working together.
Why should you apply?
- To join a fantastic company
- To become part of a great team
- To showcase your knowledge and skill set
If you're the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: Interior's Stylist, Studio Environment, Designs, Photographic Styling, Style Guide, Pre & Post Project, Creative Direction, Photography Shoots