Being a Housekeeper is so much more than cleaning, it's an opportunity to create a safe environment for the team as they deliver great healthcare to people in our care.
Working 37.5 hours a week between 8am - 4pm, you will join the housekeeping team at Chadwick Lodge in Milton Keynes, where you'll enjoy being part of an established team that values and recognises your hard work.
As a Housekeeper, you will be responsible for deep cleaning all areas of the service, including wards, office spaces, bedrooms and visitors area.
A range of training opportunities are available that can see your career grow and you achieve your career aspirations.
Other Responsibilities Include:
- Promote and follow Government and company processes
- Clean all areas of the service to the highest of standards using the appropriate cleaning equipment
- Carry out Housekeeping Operations in line with Departmental Procedures
- Use all chemical and machinery in line with Departmental Procedures, Health and Safety Regulations and Manufacturers Instructions
- Maintain excellent telephone etiquette and ability to meet and greeting visitors in a professional manner
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Significant previous experience working within a secure environment (desirable)
- Excellent Security knowledge
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
- Demonstrated ability to display professional conduct at all times
What you will get:
- Hourly wage of GBP9.30
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave - plus your birthday off!
- Free meals & parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
There is also a range of other benefits including retail discounts, special offers and much more.