Personal Injury Paralegal Rare Training Contract Opportunity
Do you want a career move? And the ability to reach your career goals?
Highly reputable law firm is looking to add a Personal Injury Paralegal to their exceptionally dynamic team. Due to continued growth & expansion they are looking to recruit a Paralegal to manage a broad range of claimant personal injury cases of EL/PL, Clinical Negligence and Beauty Negligence.
- Managing independently own caseload of personal injury matters.
- The successful candidate will get the opportunity to work directly with fee earners and partners.
- Previous experience in handling EL /PL and Clinical Negligence cases is preferred.
- You will also be attending client meetings, taking client instructions, bundling, drafting and various paralegal tasks.
- Previous Paralegal experience (6+ months - ideally more) in a Personal Injury department
- A full clean driving license is essential together with a car for business use.
- The successful candidate will have completed their LPC
- Excellent attitude and desire to succeed.
- Competitive salary
- Bonus Structure
- 22 days holiday + Bank Holidays and Christmas Shutdown
- Training contract after 6 months of employment
This is a really fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to join a friendly team in a role with excellent career prospects.
If you would like to apply for this role, please forward an up to date copy of your CV to Ellie Sedgwick or call for an informal discussion.
At Clayton Legal we passionately believe your talent matters, so we specialise in recruiting the best legal talent and connecting this to the right opportunities. Clayton Legal is recognised as the talent partner of choice with clients ranging from small legal practices to international and global law firms. Whether you're looking for total recruitment outsourcing or a single appointment, or an overview of the recruitment market our award recognised service can confidently meet your talent needs.