Internal Recruiter (FTC Home Working)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced recruiter to join our Internal Recruitment Team on a fixed-term contract until the end of July. Working completely remotely (from home) the successful recruiter will be pivotal in the success of key Editorial Recruitment projects by proactively sourcing and placing candidates across a range of Editorial roles across the UK.
In this role you will be working to deliver a first-class and efficient recruitment service to both stakeholders and candidates. Partnering with the wider business you will develop positive relationships, be the primary contact and have full accountability for your allocated roles.
On that note, who are we?
We are Reach! You might not have heard of us but we have probably met without you even realising it. We are home to the UK and Ireland's most iconic digital platforms, magazines and newspapers. From the Mirror, Daily Express and OK!, to our regional titles such as the Birmingham Post, Liverpool Echo and the Manchester Evening News (plus lots more), our brands and the stories we cover are as varied as our people.
We help all kinds of people share experiences through our stories because we believe this is what makes us human. Oh, and we should probably also mention that with a monthly readership of 47 million people, Reach is the largest commercial publisher in the UK. At Reach, not only will you feel better understood, but you will also feel you understand other people better too.
We breathe our values of Collaboration, Determination, Imagination and Customer Focus, underpinning the work our talented employees produce every single day, from editorial and HR to technology and print. We strongly believe in the benefits of flexible working and autonomy in our day to day jobs.
What does the role involve?
- Reviewing high volume candidate applications across various editorial roles and pre-screening for suitability Working closely with multiple hiring managers to assist and advise on the recruitment process, initial applications, interview shortlist through to offer stageRecruiting with inclusivity at the forefront of the recruitment process and ensuring candidates pools are as diverse as possible, representing our communitiesResponsible for the recruitment process of your allocated roles - ensuring an efficient and quality service is maintainedActing as a subject matter expert for hiring managers who have not recently utilised the internal recruitment function
Who are we looking for?
- Ideally, you will have experience within a high volume internal recruitment function
- You will have the passion and energy to recruit to set SLA's
- You enjoy developing and nurturing relationships with key stakeholders
- The candidate journey will be at the forefront of your recruitment techniques, ensuring maximum buy-in and engagement
- You are passionate about role ownership and are able to clearly communicate and report on the status of your vacancies to the Recruitment Manager
- You are dedicated and passionate about achieving results. You will bring with your high energy, positivity, dedication and a "can do" attitude. You are an expert in planning and organisation, able to manage your own workload whilst fulfilling roles within set SLA's
We are offering a competitive pro-rata salary £26,000 per annum and benefits including;
- 25 days holiday per annum (pro-rata)Contributory pension schemeFree wellbeing apps and coaching supportSimply Health Healthcare CashplanHoliday purchase schemeTechnology schemeand lots of high street discounts!
Reach plc believes diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why we are committed to being an inclusive employer and encourage applications from all suitable applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation.