GRANGE LANE, LEICESTER
FULL TIME MON – THUR 9AM – 5PM & FRIDAY 9AM – 4.30PM
- Carry out Viewings for current and prospective tenants
- First point of contact for all lettings enquiries, face to face, calls and emails
- Assist in processing Reservation forms, ensuring all information has been completed correctly
- Assist in the management of the Availability folders and cross checking with the occupancy files
- Assist in printing any documents returned from tenants, informing tenants of any outstanding or incorrectly filled out documents
- Chasing tenancy documents on a weekly basis. This also includes checking documents have been correctly signed by WSL Staff.
- Keeping the Lettings Manager informed on any potential replacement tenants.
- Assist the Lettings Manager with any duties where needed.
- Assist the Receptionist with any duties where needed.
- Ensure property boards and posters are being updated with relevant stickers and signs
- Assist in managing ALL keys, ensuring all accounted for, present and correctly labelled
- Assist in training new members of the lettings team where needed.
- Conduct Mid and End of Tenancy Inspection.
- Collate and distribute property Meter readings when required
- Assist the Lettings Manager in all aspects of Council Tax – Ensuring regular updates are sent to the Local Council
- Ensure all guidelines relating to GDPR are being followed
- In addition, from time-to-time you may be required to undertake other reasonable duties, which might fall outside your normal job duties. You agree to undertake such other reasonable duties and to always work to the best of your ability.
To apply, please send CV below
Closing date is 30th April 2021
Apply for LETTINGS CO-ORDINATOR
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly