An exciting position has become available for a full-time Bookkeeper based in Lanarkshire. The successful candidate will earn GBP25,000-35,000 per annum depending on experience.
Hours of work would be 9am - 5.30pm with 4 weeks' annual holiday and all appropriate public holidays.
- The ability to operate Sage 50 accounts software
- Purchase Ledger - an ability to maintain good control over the purchase ledger of the company including an ability to reconcile purchase ledger balances to external supplier statements
- Sales Ledger - the appropriate individual will have control over invoicing to ensure
that all invoices are sent out as soon as work is completed
- Credit Control - this will form an important part of the job specification and the
successful applicant must have had experience in successfully collecting cash from
- Bank Reconciliations - again this is an important part of the workload and we are
looking for someone with appropriate experience in this area
- The successful candidate will work closely with staff both within the organisation and
the accountants to ensure that the bookkeeping function of this busy commercial
- organisation is appropriately maintained in an up-to-date fashion
Our client is a family run accident repair centre that specialises in body repairs and painting of coaches and buses. They have a team of highly skilled staff providing the best in crash repair and refurbishment work.
Why should you apply?
- To join a fantastic company
- To become part of a great team
- To showcase your knowledge and skill set
If you're the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: Bookkeeper, Book Keeper, Bookkeeping, Book Keeping, Accounting, Financial Control, Accountancy, Accounting, Company Finances, Financial Services, Banking and Finance, Management Account, Sage 50,