Fitness Trainer - 12 month FTC - Chelmsford/Colchester
In a nutshell
We have an exciting, life-changing opportunity for a passionate fitness professional to join our pioneering business as an Apprenticeship Assessor (or as we call them Regional Trainers). You will support our vision to deliver innovative teaching and learning and help our learners achieve their apprenticeships.
Whether you are already delivering in a similar role with experience of inspirational coaching within the fitness sector OR you are a Personal Trainer with Management experience with aspirations to grow your career and share your professional skills, this is where you can have a life changing impact.
Lifetime Training delivers training courses and apprenticeships to people across the UK every day. We are an innovative, energetic company that places real emphasis on providing a great service to our clients and learners through our life-changing people and have been recognised as the number 1 training provider as voted by apprentices (RateMyApprenticeship)
What will you be doing?
- Visiting individuals in their work place using your vocational experience and knowledge to teach and support learners achieve their apprenticeship
- Managing your own diary to ensure you are delivering against your KPIs, arranging and attending scheduled visits and completing both company and personal administration
- Collaborating with colleagues and stakeholders to deliver an exceptional service to learners and clients whilst maintaining standards and regulatory requirements
What will you bring to the role?
- Level 2 Certificate in Gym Instruction
- Level 3 Certificate or Diploma in Personal Training
- Level 3 Nutrition
- Recent professional experience working as a General/Fitness Manager within the Health & Fitness sector
- GCSEs English and Maths (C or above or key skills equivalent)
- Ability to demonstrate our DNA Behaviours: https://working-for-us/our-dna/
What we offer
- An award-winning on-boarding programme where we provide bespoke training for all ranges of experience
- Enrolment on to and training to achieve L4 Assessor Coach standard
- London and South East weighting on qualifying locations
- Full IT Kit supplied (laptop, mobile phone, printer, scanner)
- Great benefits, reward and recognition and wellbeing package
- Comprehensive Professional Development
- The chance to work flexibly, from home, remotely and out in the field ensuring you deliver in line with the learners needs and maintain your own work-life balance