Production Coordinator, Sky Sports
Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe's leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.Sky Sports' Production team has responsibility for content delivery across all of our platforms which includes all outside broadcasts in the UK & worldwide as well as internal productions from Sky Studios. The team is responsible for all day to day planning, delivery & budget implementation across our varied & award winning outputWhat you'll do:
- Work integrally within Sky Sports' production team to deliver smooth, planned & efficient processes that support outstanding content creation across all platforms. This will include planning events, bookings, accreditation and budgeting.
- Manage the bookings of facilities, locations and staff for content production using, demand & supply planning tools.
- Source and book all travel, accommodation, & visas for personnel including flights, hotels and ground transportation.
- Planning & some onsite delivery of content productions, including studios & outside broadcasts as main point of contact for Sky.
- Produce & distribute documentation including content event/fixture lists.
- Raising contracts, processing invoices, expenses and ensuring suppliers and freelancers are paid on time.
- Assist in the booking of talent and raising guest contracts as requested/required by Producers and Heads of Sport.
- Demonstrating enthusiasm & initiative, the ideal candidate will have the ability to work independently under pressure, consistently delivering accurate results quickly. You should be able to prioritise to ensure deadlines are met in efficient and proactive ways.
- You should thrive in a constantly changing environment, demonstrating a real desire & aptitude in being able to drive change & continuous improvement. You should have excellent interpersonal & influencing skills to build positive relationships within your team & across departments.
- Outstanding attention to detail & IT awareness is essential, and a passion for Sport is recommended.
- Training across H&S and safe planning of productions will be provided.
- Expected working pattern - 40 hours over 5 days including some weekends and bank holidays either at Osterley, on site or at home.
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband