Fire and Security Alarm Engineer
Fire and Security Alarm Engineer - Newcastle upon Tyne
Your experience as a Fire and Security Alarm Engineer is vital in making sure our customers stay safe! Whether you're delivering a service to one of our local clients, or traveling further afield, you'll be the face of the company, meeting different people with different requirement on a regular basis.
Your ability to identify deviations from the regulations, potential problems, and be honest and impartial is exactly what we need.
phs are looking for people like you to join our growing business and ensure we keep providing our clients with a market leading service
A day in the life of a Fire and Security Alarm Engineer at phs will involve;
- Working on different types of fire alarm systems, such as conventional, bi-wire and addressable systems.
- Visiting commercial properties such as banks, schools, retail outlets to complete services to our customers.
The ideal candidate for a Fire and Security Alarm Engineer at phs will have:
- A full UK Driving Licence, with 6 points or less.
- A good level of IT literacy.
- The flexibility to work 45 hours per week, including evening/night shifts to support our customers requirements.
- An understanding of Health and Safety Regulations within the workplace.
In return for your commitment and expertise, you will get:
- Expected yearly earnings of GBP25,000 - GBP28,000, depending on experience.
- Overtime available for additional earning
- Ongoing career development opportunities
- A company vehicle
- Discounts with retailers including o2 and F&B.
- A 24 hour wellbeing helpline
- 28 day holiday allowance.
Phs Group was founded in 1963 and we are the leading provider for Hygiene Services in the UK, Spain and Ireland with over 90,000 customers across 300,000 locations incorporating numerous businesses during its 57 years of business.
Our businesses include: Washrooms, Healthcare, Floorcare, Phs Direct and Direct 365 (sale of consumables), Phs Greenleaf, Teacrate, Besafe, Wastekit and Compliance.
Phs compliance focuses on helping more than 2,000 UK business customers test, install and manage their property infrastructure assets. PHS Compliance self-delivers electrical test and inspection, M&E installation & maintenance & asset verification with over 400 engineers based nationwide. Our technical and quality management standards are second to none, we are one of a few UK Companies accredited to UKAS 17020 inspection body standards for fixed wire and portable appliance testing.
At phs, we pride ourselves on our diverse workforce, and ensuring we have an inclusive environment for all our staff. We remain committed to ensuring our teams can bring their true selves to work without risk or fear of discrimination.