Bookkeeping Assistant and Office Administrator - Russian speaking - 18
Well established and highly performing international tech company based in Glasgow West End is looking for Russian speaking Office Administrator with practical knowledge in bookkeeping to assist company's accountant on a fixed terms basis contract for 18 months starting from May 2021.
GBP 170 per annum DOE
30 days annual leave
attractive benefits and flexible work pattern
- HNC in accounting/bookkeeping or AAT level 3 (SCQF level 7) qualification or similar
- Efficient organisational skills and excellent attention to detail
- Good IT literacy and knowledge of accountancy software
- Articulate and confident presentation skills and professional telephone manner
- Positive attitude and the ability to communicate effectively with people on various levels of the Company
- Good knowledge of SAGE 50 Accounts is advantageous
- Experience in working in a bookkeeper role and/or office administrator is essential.
- Reporting to the Finance Manager
- Purchase ledger
- Sales ledger
- Bank reconciliations
- Assist with month end closing and reporting
- Ad Hoc duties related to finance and general office management
- Deal with incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Translating and recording company's internal documents (Russian/English, English/Russian)
- Ensure that the business has all necessary insurances in place (e g public liability etc)
- Ensure the office is tidy, well-organised and provides a safe working environment for employees. This includes managing relationships with cleaning and maintenance providers
- Organise and maintain filing and information systems (both paper and digital)
- Assist in HR functions (paperwork, timesheets etc.)
- To operate efficient administration within the company and to provide management and colleagues with the required support to maximise their performance.
Employer - Polaris Vision Systems EU Ltd - is part of Yukon Advanced Optics Worldwide Group - world leading manufacturer of thermal vision equipment is committed to equal opportunities and diversity for its employees, temporary workers, and work-seekers. Candidates are assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith, or sexual orientation.