We are a Sunday Times Top Track 100 company and one of the UK 's fastest growing privately owned companies.
The Range has grown enormously since its inception in 1989, and now has over 150 stores nationwide. People are at the heart of our retail concept, and we want to invest in our staff and make the future extraordinary.
As a result of our expansion plans and our continues ongoing success, we are recruiting for a BI Analyst to join our expanding Business Intelligence department. The candidate should have experience working with Microsoft Excel as well as a good understanding of Business theory, and ideally would be someone looking to develop into the role as a career. This position will involve working with existing data sets to create dashboard and reports and provide analysis throughout the organisation based on Business priorities.
While working in this role, in house training will be provided on PowerBI software as well as in Excel and other tools used. Opportunities for development within the department will be provided, as well as supported learning.
- Spec out and create reports based on business requirements and best practice.
- Understand the layout and content of data sets to ensure reports are created using the most suitable data.
- Ensure reports are visually pleasing and easy to use.
- Keep reports up to date based on best practice.
- Provide users with an overview of the report upon release and after any further developments.
- Ability to create ad hoc reports and analysis when required.
- Present reports and data to members of the business.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Analytical and commercially minded
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong prioritisation and timekeeping skills to achieve deadlines.
- Ability to quickly learn new skills whilst working on projects.
- Creative thinker.
- Prior Experience in Excel would be desirable.
- Experience using PowerBI would be advantageous but not essential.