Senior Marketing Analyst
Curious about a position with MHR? You've come to the right place. MHR has been changing the industry for years, and now you can too.
MHR offers HR, Payroll and Analytical expertise to help our customers work smarter. Our strength is in the development of our own technology based upon the market and future trends to ensure our customers have solutions that fit their needs today and grow with them in the future.
Today we're powered by a world-class team of over 700 people working with us across four products, a multitude of services and three continents. We're driven by organic growth, a significant achievement in our industry. We pride ourselves on being a financially independent family-owned company on a journey to completely transform the world of work for organisations of all shapes and sizes. We have over 1,000 customers, serving organisations across the public, private and non-profit sectors.
Our mission is to constantly strive to understand and improve the world of work, technology and people, enabling us to create market-leading platforms and services and we'll need creative individuals like you to help continue this success.
Our philosophy for the last 35 years and moving forward remains resolute - one vision, one strategy - one MHR.
Want to be part of something incredible? #OneMHR
The role of a Senior Marketing Analyst is to drive better decision making through qualitative and quantitative data. You will be responsible for evaluating campaign elements, including proposal research and development, all elements of campaign execution, and conducting ongoing performance monitoring, optimization, and performance analysis to help the business make data driven decisions.
- Continuously improve our marketing data environment, delivering analytical projects to drive actionable insights, whilst coordinating Data Management activities.
- To have a firm grasp of digital marketing channels and how they can add to the success of MHR
- Develop and maintain our customer analytic record for modelling and analytics, presenting analytic outputs to internal customers in a way that clearly conveys complex information
- Analyse campaign results providing insight and development of innovative recommendations to further develop the program
- Work closely with marketing teams to develop implementation and development of multi-channel campaigns
- Understanding briefs and translating them to technical code (for example SQL) to extract relevant data for campaign lists
- Advise stakeholders on campaign measurement and testing, ensuring performance is monitored, analysed and used to make recommendations for improvement
- To promote business success and change both internally and externally
- To work in collaboration with the rest of the marketing team to ensure brand consistency and coordinated marketing activity.
- To work with key stakeholders across the company to maintain internal communication.
- SQL knowledge beneficial
- Tech savvy and competent working with Data Analytical tools
- Marketing campaign management experience
- Competitive Intelligence
- Experience working with large sets of data
- Competitive salaries.
- We contribute to a full company pension scheme.
- We offer life assurance (x4 salary, with option to increase up to x8 salary).
- An employee assistance programme is included.
- Our sites all come with a subsidised restaurant and coffee shop on-site, with delicious new meals on offer from our chefs each day.
- We offer Vodafone discounts, making it cheaper and easier to catch up with your favourite people.
- Personal development plays a big part in helping our people to reach their potential, this is why we offer over 60 internal training courses and support our people with external qualifications.
What makes MHR a great place to work, isn't novelties or gimmicky job titles, it's our down to earth approach working with people who want to do a job they're proud of.
We invest for the long term, providing fantastic careers for our people and the best software and services to meet the needs of our customers now and in the future.
With over 35 years' experience in the industry, our ethos has been to keep investing and moving forward with the changing world of work, and we can only do that by supporting our people. We've invested GBP20 million in a huge building expansion project to provide the best environment for our people, to give them the space they need to excel and grow. And by investing 20% of our turnover into our own research and development, our people shape the future of our products and services to support changing requirements on both a local and global scale.
We're flexible, we embrace change and as we're still owned by the original founders. We're incredibly proud of what we we've built, evolving from a small business into one of the biggest and best in the industry.
Be part of something special, become part of the MHR family.