Holidays Operation Assistant x 2
Working within a bustling atmosphere as part of passionate team this role as a Holidays Operation Assistant plays a core part in providing fantastic customer service. Do you enjoy helping people and providing a great service?
The Hours: Flexible hours available which includes weekend shifts; to be discussed at interview (No Evenings & No Split Shifts)
Location: Henfaes apartments, AberdaronWhat it's like to work here
The Llyn Peninsula is a hidden jewel of Wales. It's an ancient land, rich in culture and history, all set within a dramatic coastal environment. From our iconic beach huts to the legendary "Whistling Sands" and the picture perfect fishing village of Porthdinllaen, the idyllic coastline of the Llyn has been enjoyed by generations of visitors who appreciate its breathtaking beauty, rich wildlife and fascinating heritage.What you'll be doing
It's the details like this that make you such a brilliant caretaker. On change-over days, you'll make sure that everything's clean and ready for our guests to arrive. This will include making sure beds are made, the laundry's fresh and that the property is stocked up with fresh milk and flowers. We'd also like you to keep an eye out for any repairs or odd jobs that need doing. You'll also be on hand to provide a warm welcome to our visitors and to respond to any questions or queries they may have during their stay.
Assists in the management of the day to day operations, uses initiative to solve problems and ensures high levels of service, the day to day is similar to facilities management, ensuring compliance systems are kept up to date, resolving guest problems, organising contractors attendance etc, reviewing cleaning standards, placing orders. The role also provides additional help in setting up new holiday accommodation, from placing orders to unpacking and setting up new assets as well as updating accommodation guides / welcome folder information.
Please also read the full role profile, attached to this advert.Who we're looking for
- Helpful & Friendly
- Customer focused with a positive attitude
- Enthusiastic with a willingness to learn
- A team player, but also can work on your own initiative
Benefits for working at the National Trust:
- Flexible working whenever possible
- Free parking at most locations
- Discounts in high street stores, cinemas, National Trust properties and cafes.
- Free entry to our properties for you, a guest and your children (under 18)
- Generous annual leave
- Subsidised health cash plan
- Free 24-hour support service
- Substantial pension scheme of up to 10% basic salary
- Training & Development tailored to you
- Up to 5 days of paid volunteering for you.