This is an awesome opportunity to join a global business with sites located in the Nottinghamshire area.
We are looking for a strong influencer who is happy to work on their own initiative but also have the opportunity to continue to develop and enhance their HR career.
You will work closely alongside the HR Manager and provide a quality, professional and flexible service to the organisation.
Duties will include:
- Provide a HR advisory service and professional opinion in relation to absence, health issues, conduct and capability, grievance, recruitment, organisational change and the range of employment and employee relations matters.
- Manage formal employee relations cases (e.g. disciplinary, grievance, and capability) as requested by the HR Manager. Including attending disciplinary, grievance, investigatory and appeal meetings.
- Support the HR Manager with restructures and other change initiatives, including the implementation and maintaining of the Employee Life Cycle.
- Manage sickness absence cases working closely with the line manager and Occupational Health to achieve a positive outcome.
- Support the HR Manager on recruitment process for the organisation.
- Produce and issue contractual documentation in relation to appointments, termination and variations of employment.
- Accurately update and maintain manual and computerised HR and Payroll information as required.
If you are educated to CIPD Level 5 with a proven track record within a general HR Advisor role then we'd love to hear from you now!