Contracts Manager - Groundworks
Contracts Manager/Senior Engineer - Groundworks
An exciting position has become available for a full-time Contracts Manager/Senior Engineer covering Dundee, Angus, Perthshire and Fife. The successful candidate will earn a competitive salary depending on experience.
- You will be of exceptional calibre and have operated at Senior Site Engineer / Contracts Manager level with another commercial groundworks or civils contractor.
- Your proven track record will demonstrate your ability to balance strategic responsibilities with the pressure of dealing with site staff and clients in order to deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Undertaking regular formal inspections of sites
- Managing and overseeing all aspects of project works
- Programming and allocation personnel and plant
- Ensuring client satisfaction during projects and at handover
- Ensuring Health and Safety processes and procedures are adhered to on site
- Managing Site Engineers and Supervisors
Our client has a wide range of Clients and projects from Private and Public sectors in both domestic and commercial construction.
Why should you apply?
- To join a fantastic company
- To become part of a great team
- To showcase your knowledge and skill set
If you're the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: Contracts Manager, Groundworks, Site Engineer, Project Manager,