HR Administrator (12 Month Fixed Term Contract)
HR ADMINISTRATOR (12 MONTH FIXED TERM CONTRACT)
Curious about a position with MHR? You've come to the right place. MHR has been changing the industry for years, and now you can too.
MHR offers HR, Payroll and Analytical expertise to help our customers work smarter. Our strength is in the development of our own technology based upon the market and future trends to ensure our customers have solutions that fit their needs today and grow with them in the future.
Today we're powered by a world-class team of over 700 people working with us across four products, a multitude of services and three continents. We're driven by organic growth, a significant achievement in our industry. We pride ourselves on being a financially independent family-owned company on a journey to completely transform the world of work for organisations of all shapes and sizes. We have over 1,000 customers, serving organisations across the public, private and non-profit sectors.
Our mission is to constantly strive to understand and improve the world of work, technology and people, enabling us to create market-leading platforms and services and we'll need creative individuals like you to help continue this success.
Want to be part of something incredible? #OneMHR
MHR are looking to hire a HR Administrator to provide a high quality, efficient and responsive HR administration service and to support our HRBP's with bringing the day to day administration work into the central HR function. You would be joining an exceptional and supportive team of HR professionals, who play a key role in driving the business forward to reach its organisational goals.
- Process new starters/leavers/transfers
- Responsible for general induction arrangements and materials
- Accurately producing, quality controlling and distributing HR related letters and documents
- Provide administration and note taking support for a range of issues such as investigations, disciplinaries, grievances, performance, wellbeing / attendance
- Involvement in ad-hoc HR related projects as and when required
- Ensuring our internal systems PeopleFirst/iTrent is accurate and up to date
- Produce monthly and ad hoc reports as required
- General day to day administration using PeopleFirst and any other HR systems
- Collation of management information
- Collation of data for our internal payroll
- Benefits management including dealing with third party providers
- Support HR Business Partners
- Ensure that correct security measures are taken, and confidentiality is kept at all times
- Manage and respond to all queries in the HR inbox
- Acting as the first point of contact for all internal HR queries by phone, email and face to face as required.
- Filing all paperwork electronically to staff files. Maintaining files in line with current data retention guidelines
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to adapt very quickly and handle multiple tasks at once
- Good technical skills
- Understands the importance of keeping all employee information confidential
- Organised and efficient
- Enjoys working in a fast paced and very busy environment
- We contribute to a full company pension scheme to help you plan for your future.
- We offer life assurance (x4 salary, with option to increase up to x8 salary).
- An employee assistance programme is included.
- Our sites all come with a subsidised restaurant and coffee shop, with delicious new meals on offer from our chefs each day.
- We offer Vodafone discounts, making it cheaper and easier to catch up with your favourite people.
- Personal development plays a big part in helping our people to reach their potential, this is why we offer over 60 internal training courses and support our people with external qualifications.
- What makes MHR a great place to work, isn't novelties or gimmicky job titles, it's our down to earth approach working with people who want to do a job they're proud of.
- We invest for the long term, providing fantastic careers for our people and the best software and services to meet the needs of our customers now and in the future.
- With over 35 years' experience in the industry, our ethos has been to keep investing and moving forward with the changing world of work, and we can only do that by supporting our people. We've invested GBP20 million in a huge building expansion project to provide the best environment for our people, to give them the space they need to excel and grow. And by investing 20% of our turnover into our own research and development, our people shape the future of our products and services to support changing requirements on both a local and global scale.
Be part of something special, become part of the MHR family.