We are a Sunday Times Top Track 100 company and one of the UK 's fastest growing privately owned companies.
The Range has grown enormously since its inception in 1989, and now has over 150 stores nationwide. People are at the heart of our retail concept, and we want to invest in our staff and make the future extraordinary.
As a result of our expansion plans and our continued ongoing success we are seeking a dynamic Merchandising Assistant, to be based at our Head Office in Plymouth. As a Merchandising Assistant, you will ensure optimal stock fulfilment by way of raising orders and inputting levels, central stock holding and highlighting poor performing suppliers.
- Keying all relevant levels
- Keying all relevant orders for direct and DC suppliers
- Increasing orders by sales analysis
- Stock fulfilment reports with the supplier
- Any promotional activity must be fully supported with appropriate levels of stock replenishment
- Identify and question any lines not performing to expectation ( i.e. High stocks and low/no sales)
- Monitor critical stock lines
Purchase order Management
- Highlight to the Merchandising Analyst supplier performance against lead times
- Highlight to the Merchandising Analyst any underperforming Suppliers
- Highlight to the Merchandising Analyst any suppliers who regularly do not meet minimum order values when replenishing.
- Maintain and create suitable ordering schedules (Including prescribed bookings)
- Any projects as required by the needs of the business, Buyer of the department and Analyst
- Microsoft Excel - Intermediate level
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Email
Communication & Training
- Ensure that the Merchandising Analyst is kept fully informed of any product / order issues