The Pepper Money team consists of Lending Administrators, Broker Support, Underwriting Specialists, Mandated Underwriters and Completions Specialist, dealing with all Mortgage applications from the decision in principal to completions stage.
What you will be doing
In this role you will be responsible for the timely processing of mortgage application administration activities, with high quality and effective output meeting expected levels, and a flexible approach to deliver an excellent customer service proposition.
- Meeting agreed SLA's and KPI's enabling the processing of mortgage applications effectively as possible.
- Responsible for daily interaction with customers, intermediaries and other associated third parties, accurate processing of data onto IT systems and ensuring that workloads are processed efficiently and effectively in accordance with agreed policies and procedures
- To proactively chase outstanding application requirements from intermediaries and specialist distributers.
- Provide assistance with monthly performance reporting
- Build rapport with Brokers and internal teams to ensure best outcomes are achieved
What we are looking for
- Mortgage and or Specialist Lending experience advantageous
- Strong customer service back-ground and passionate about great service
- Full understanding of DPR system, broker and customer journey advantageous to support continued improvement of the originations system, processes and procedures
- Regulatory knowledge, FCA, TCF, MCOB (MMR changes)
- Strong communication skills verbal and written.
- Mortgage industry knowledge
- Demonstrate a pro- active, hardworking, flexible approach and able to work under own initiative but also as a team player.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Proactivity, flexibility, initiative and a strong work ethic
- Consistently reliable - Goes the extra mile to delight the customer/broker
- Can do - Shares knowledge and creates opportunities for coaching and developing others
- Balanced - Inspires others
- GCSE in English and Maths
What we offer
Have a look at our Working with Us page for more details.
How to apply
Contact us to find out more or to apply. Please quote the job reference number.