Senior Qualified Greenkeeper & Spray Tech
Set in 226 acres of beautiful English parkland, The Buckinghamshire Golf Club comprises of a Grade II listed manor house and an 18-hole championship golf in Denham country park. The golf course was established in 1992 and has recently been acquired by the Arora Group who have aspirations to improve all aspects of the club making this a fantastic time to join the team.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Qualified Greenkeeper & Spray Tech dedicated in delivering memorable service all day every day. As a Senior Qualified Greenkeeper & Spray Tech you will be responsible for all spraying practices at the golf club, as well as working with the greenkeeping team to ensure all areas of the golf course and grounds are maintained to the highest standards. This position will involve supervising and coordinating the greenkeeping team in their daily duties.
What we are looking for:
- NVQ Level 2 or 3 equivalent
- PA1, PA2 and PA6
- 4 to 5 years minimum greenkeeping experience
- Prepared to work outdoors in all seasons
- Practical skills for driving and operating machinery
- A good knowledge of golf course maintenance practices
- Ability to follow and implement health and safety requirements
- An effective communicator
What do we offer:
- A competitive salary
- BIGGA membership
- Training and career opportunities
- Excellent employee facilities
- A range of Arora Group Benefits
Apply now to be our new Senior Qualified Greenkeeper & Spray Tech!