Customer Support Centre Team Leader
How would you like the chance to work for a Global automotive re-auction company?
Copart are currently seeking a motivating leader with outstanding customer service skills and unwavering attention to detail, does this sound like you?
Then look no further. We have a fantastic opportunity for a Team Leader to join our customer service team based at our recently opened operations centre of excellence in Bedford.
Copart UK Limited is a critical outsource partner to all of the UK motor insurance companies, providing essential services that relate to the UK transport infrastructure by collecting, transporting and storing accident damaged vehicles. Copart is also intrinsic to the waste management, recycling and disposal of end-of-life vehicles which has been deemed critical and therefore are able to remain fully operational whilst ensuring social distancing measures are met, during the current COVID-19 pandemic.
The Customer Support Centre (CSC) have a varied and interesting role within Operations. It is where the journey begins for many insurance companies on behalf of their policy holders and therefore is a pivotal area of the business. The Customer Support Centre is responsible for completing an array of processes & provide services to insurers from start to finish.
Our services include vehicle collection instructions & handling GDPR details, processing V5's, Keys, Documents & allocating them to the correct facilities upon collection, Clearances including vehicle values and categories, Private Plates management service to guide policy holders on how to complete this, Finance marker removal service where we communicate with finance companies to remove their interest and dispose of vehicles swiftly. Affiliate & repatriations is also part of our operation; this includes arranging collection and disposal of vehicle from Europe and beyond. Alongside processing all of this information we take on average 5500 calls a week.
We are the at the centre of all communications between insurers, policy holder and general public and process an incredible amount of data and procedures on a daily basis.
- Ensure that the Customer Experience is to the highest standards and consistently delivered by your team.
- Continuously review and evaluate the effectiveness of individual team members.
- Provide effective and appropriate leadership guidance, coaching or direct intervention to your team members as necessary. With the support of the Customer Support Centre Manager, set developmental challenges, identifying training needs as appropriate.
- Enact agreed-upon objectives that support the Team and set team goals that support the delivery of own objectives.
- Install appropriate quality standards into own objectives and day-to-day activities that will always ensure the delivery of Operational Excellence within your team.
- Continually measure your team performance through appropriate KPIs and other indicators.
- Assist in the development and promotion of a culture that actively supports the Company's Mission, Vision & Values and where best practice is identified ensure it is shared with other team leaders to the benefit of the whole of the customer support centre.
- Assist in the installation of and maintain appropriate forms of communication with your team.
- Review the Customer Experience, both internally and externally, looking for continuous improvement within the Customer Support Centre.
Keywords: Team Leader | Customer Support | Customer Service | Communication | Call Centre | Leadership | Automotive | Communication | Analysis | Mentoring | KPIs | Staff Development | IT Literate | MS OfficeBenefits
Monday to Friday Working / 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays / Employee benefits scheme providing discounts at many high street retailers / Discounted Employee Share Purchase Plan / Contributory Personal Pension Plan / Family Events ???. as well as a uniform and on-going support with personal development, apply today!Essential Skills
- Proven experience in a customer support environment
- Evidence of supporting continuous improvement and delivering high performance standards
- Ability to be hands on and lead by example
- Good problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Dynamic, energetic and motivational leadership style
- Good IT skills, especially in Microsoft Office
- Automotive or insurance sector experience
- Previous Team Leader experience
- Examples of self-driven continuous learning
Copart was founded in the USA in 1982. Copart is a NASDAQ listed company and currently operates in more than 200 locations in 11 countries and has over 125,000 vehicles up for auction every day. With locations throughout Asia, North and South America, the Middle East and Europe, including 16 locations across the UK we are a fast paced, growing and exciting business auctioning in excess of 250,000 vehicles per year in the UK alone through our online auction technology.
We work with many of the world's leading insurance, finance houses, banks, and automotive dealers, fleet and rental car companies who rely on our combination of our advanced technology, robust processes and our people to deliver industry leading performance. Our continued investment in innovation and our customer-centric approach means we deliver bespoke solutions tailored to the specific needs of all our clients, and Copart is looking for the right people to join our team.