Registered Clinical/Forensic Psychologist
If you are a committed Registered Clinical/Forensic Psychologist looking for a rewarding job, where you can make a difference as you develop your expertise, then join Bradley Complex Care in Grimsby and enjoy support from a regional network of psychologists.
You will work 37.5 hours a week at Bradley Complex Care, a 20 bedded specialist service for men and women living with complex needs who may have a primary diagnosis of learning disability, mental health issue or personality disorder.
Reporting to Paul, the Lead Consultant Psychologist & Assistant Professor, you will enjoy clinical supervision as you work alongside Registered, Assistant and Trainee graded Psychologist across the Learning Disability & Autism division.
With experience from the NHS and/or private sector, you will have a background in Positive Behavioural Support (PBS) and working with people with learning disabilities and/or autism, co-morbid disorders and trauma histories as you will provide specialist assessment and treatments.
As a senior member of the team, you will design and deliver training and supervision, which will see you line manage a team of Assistant Psychologists and PBS Therapists.
There is a strong emphasis on teamwork with regular supervision and CPD opportunities available to support you in reaching your career aspirations.
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- Registration with the HCPC as a Practitioner Psychologist and Chartered status with the British Psychological Society
- Experience in working with clients with complex needs, preferably with LD and Autism. Applications from those with less experience but a clear interest in this area may be considered
- Experience in using psychological models and theories to address a range of clinical and risk issues
- Good knowledge of PBS and behavioural approaches will also be beneficial.
- A desire to develop as a clinician and make a positive impact on the lives of your service users
What you will get:
- Annual salary of around GBP55,000 (DOE)
- 38 days annual leave - plus your birthday off
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
There is also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, car leasing without a credit check and much more.
About your next employer
You will be working for an established, stable and agile company with a unique approach to the delivery of care. With a network of over 70 services across England and Wales, providing four services including: Mental Health, Neurological, Learning Disabilities & Autism, Children & Education, there is an opportunity for you to grow and move with Elysium.
Elysium Healthcare follows safer recruitment of staff for all appointments. It is a requirement that all staff understand it is each person's individual responsibility and are committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of service users. Candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure.