Sales Consultant Local Authority
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Sales Consultant to work with our Local Authority Team, selling Stairlifts to end users via the Local Authority structure across Cheshire, providing a customer focused solution.
A percentage of your leads will be by appointment, and you will enhance your portfolio by building new relationships and prospecting for opportunities in order to grow and develop the area
This is a customer-focussed role, which will need excellent communication skills, both written, and verbal, supported by the confidence to liaise effectively at all levels. Ideal candidates will be computer literate and have previous experience within targeted sales, preferably within Local Authority or direct sales to end users in a domestic setting. It is essential that all candidates have the ability to complete basicand accurate measuring and calculation functions, together with the ability to produce a suitable site sketch.
We are offering a fantastic OTE with highly achievable KPI's working with all pre-qualified leads, working away from home may be required, as business determines.
- To achieve forecast sales and targets.
- To attend and actively contribute to sales meetings.
- To fully understand the sales and key account process required.
- To gain a thorough understanding of stairlifts sold by the Company.
- To develop an understanding of competitor products and practices.
- To manage your own diary.
- Enhance our business by building new relationships and prospecting for new opportunities.
- Assess the needs of the client.
- Site and risk assessment to produce quotations.
- To survey staircases.
- To develop and maintain long-term relationships with stakeholders.
- To provide cover for LA Sales Consultant colleague accounts when required by Company needs and be prepared, if necessary to stay away from home overnight.
Education and Qualifications
- GCSE Maths and English C grade and above (or equivalent)
- Driving licence
- DBS clearance required
We are a company who are pioneers of forward thinking, we never forget that vital to our success is the amazing people who work for us and the commitment we have to our customers. We have carefully selected following benefits which complement our employees lifestyles
- 25 days holiday + the option to purchase another 5 days + additional long service holiday
- Company Benefits Discount/ Rewards Scheme- including cinema discounts, annual free flu jab, discounted hotel and theme park stays and discounts off many high street shops.
- Quarterly Bonus (based on company profits)
- Contributory Pension (upto 8%)
- Health Cash Plan covering routine treatment and prescriptions
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company Vehicle