Divisional Estate Agency Trainer
Job Title: Divisional Estate Agency Trainer
Competitive Salary & Benefits
We have an exciting opportunity for a passionate sales trainer / successful estate agent to join our well established training team at Connells Group. You will support our vision to deliver innovative learning by providing induction, sales and compliance training to both our new and existing colleagues in the division. Whether you are already delivering in a similar role OR you have Estate Agency sales experience with aspirations to grow your career, this could be the opportunity for you.
- Competitive salary
- Company Car or Allowance
- Company pension scheme
- Purchase or sale of property benefits
- Access to special terms on building society services
- Personal Development
- Provide Induction Coaching / Training to new members of staff on our branch systems, including Legislation training.
- Provide on-going training, including telephone skills / sales progressing / customer service / lister development / management training.
- To provide 'on the job' coaching to staff in their branch environment - travelling to all branches in the Division.
- Where diary allows, to attend Negotiator and Lister Meetings, which are delivered by the Area Director (AD) - Support the AD in the delivery of the training aspects of these meetings.
- To continually evaluate the effectiveness of the training delivered - methods to be agreed with the Training Director.
- Provide SMART action plans.
- Making of Mystery Shop calls.
- Be constantly aware of the many opportunities available within the estate agency market and recommend ways of using them to the company's advantage.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with the ability to deal confidently with people at all levels.
- Develop and maintain internal and external professional relationships.
- Accurate, numerate, well organised and be able to work under pressure within a target orientated environment.
- The ability to work autonomously as well be an integral part of the training team.
- Highly organised.
- Able to adopt a flexible attitude to working hours and evening and weekend working may be required.
Interested to know more?
If you are looking to progress in your career and want to know more about this vacancy, please apply online with your CV.
Connells Group is one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK. Founded in 1936 and with a network of nearly 600 branches nationwide, the Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of consumer and corporate services including new homes, mortgage services, conveyancing, EPC provision, surveying, corporate lettings, asset management, land & planning, LPA receivers and auctions.
Connells Group UK is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. Equality Act 2010