Men’s Physical Activity Co-ordinator
3 days left
- Full Time
Men’s Physical Activity Co-ordinator for Saheli Hub £26K
Saheli Hub have a 20-year track record of supporting and developing local communities especially women through the medium of physical activity and sport to become resilient and empowered to make changes in their lives and their community.
Saheli Hub have created an exciting opportunity for a Men’s Physical Activity Co-ordinator working across three NNS areas in Birmingham:
Are you passionate about improving men’s health and community fitness?
Do you believe wellbeing and physical activity can change a person’s life?
Are you enthusiastic, energetic and creative?
Can you make being active and being healthy fun? Set up and lead up activities for men of all abilities?
Can you create a calendar of engaging activities? Whether it’s working with individuals on a one-on-one basis or group activities and sport. Outdoor and indoor sessions from walking, cycling to running.
Then join our team.
We need someone who has the right experience and knowledge to engage and support men to become more active and lead healthier lives.
This role is full time and a one-year fixed term contract.
Skills and experience of providing empowering support to communities/adults in a planned and structured way to improve their health, recovery or well-being outcomes.
Ability to use a holistic approach to support participants in health, fitness and wellbeing activities that lead to behaviour change.
- To get men physically active and enjoying being active through physical and social groups in Hall Green, Hodge Hill and Yardley.
- To work in parks, open spaces and within the GP Practices to raise awareness and encourage participation in Saheli Hub Men’s Club activities.
- To build a comprehensive database of local resources to design and support the Social Prescription Menu for Men’s activities and services.
- Set up, co-ordinate and deliver sessions for men.
Why should you apply?
- Be part of an amazing team at Saheli Hub
- Help us to change the way men can get active and healthy in the inner city of Birmingham.
- Generous Holidays (25)
How can the candidate apply?
To apply for the role of Saheli Hub Men’s Physical Activity Co-ordinator based in Birmingham, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you our application form. We will aim to get back to you within 2 working days.
The closing dates for all applicants is: 20th April 2021
Interviews will take place on: Tuesday 27th or Wednesday 28th of April 2021
No agencies. CVs will not be accepted.