Production Coordinator, Sky Sports
Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe's leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
Sky Sports' Production team has responsibility for content delivery across all of our platforms which includes all outside broadcasts in the UK & worldwide as well as internal productions from Sky Studios. The team is responsible for all day to day planning, delivery & budget implementation across our varied & award winning outputWhat you'll do:
- Work integrally within Sky Sports' production team to deliver smooth, planned & efficient processes that support outstanding content creation across all platforms. This will include planning events, bookings, accreditation and budgeting.
- Manage the bookings of facilities, locations and staff for content production using, demand & supply planning tools.
- Source and book all travel, accommodation, & visas for personnel including flights, hotels and ground transportation.
- Planning & some onsite delivery of content productions, including studios & outside broadcasts as main point of contact for Sky.
- Produce & distribute documentation including content event/fixture lists.
- Raising contracts, processing invoices, expenses and ensuring suppliers and freelancers are paid on time.
- Assist in the booking of talent and raising guest contracts as requested/required by Producers and Heads of Sport.
- Demonstrating enthusiasm & initiative, the ideal candidate will have the ability to work independently under pressure, consistently delivering accurate results quickly. You should be able to prioritise to ensure deadlines are met in efficient and proactive ways.
- You should thrive in a constantly changing environment, demonstrating a real desire & aptitude in being able to drive change & continuous improvement. You should have excellent interpersonal & influencing skills to build positive relationships within your team & across departments.
- Outstanding attention to detail & IT awareness is essential, and a passion for Sport is recommended.
- Training across H&S and safe planning of productions will be provided.
- Expected working pattern - 40 hours over 5 days including some weekends and bank holidays either at Osterley, on site or at home.
We deliver the most innovative and best Sports content experience to our customers across all platforms. We promote continuous innovation, driving value for our customers and high-quality output. Everyone is passionate about sport and proud of the work that they undertake both on screen and behind the scenes.The Rewards:
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
Our Osterley campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Chiswick Park, Gunnersbury, Acton Town and Ealing Broadway tube stations. There's also plenty of parking, bike shelters and showers.
On campus you'll find six subsidised restaurants and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.Inclusion:
Recognised as an 'Inclusive Top 50 Employer' and a 'Times Top 50 Employer for Women', we're working hard to ensure we're a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don't just look at your CV. We're more focused on who you are and the potential you'll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we're happy to discuss flexible working.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.