HR Administrator- 4 Months FTC
Location: Home based, 4 months FTC
Working Hours: 9am-5pm Monday-Friday
City and County Healthcare Group is one of the largest providers of community-based care services in the UK. Every day thousands of people with care needs are supported to live independently at home by our operating companies.
The role of the HR Administrator is to provide support to the HR Manager and HR Advisors. With guidance from these you will be required to provide advice to both managers and employees on Company policies and procedures in line with employment legislation.
Typical duties will contain:
- Maintaining professionalism at all times when dealing with our internal customers and signpost people as appropriate.
- Maintain accurate and up to date employee records.
- Maintain departmental spreadsheets, databases and other documents.
- Support the HR Advisors in the administration of termination of employee's contracts, including notifying other departments of the business.
- Support the HR team with TUPE transfers within the business.
- Assist HR Manager and Advisors with grievance processes, through administration and note taking.
- Liaise with other internal departments such as IT, Payroll and recruitment as needed.
- Monitor absences across the business and report on KPI's for management.
What are we looking for in the candidate?
- A 'can do' attitude with enthusiasm for providing great customer service.
- Proven experience of a HR background
- Proven experience of manning a busy inbox, contracts, references, general enquiries
- Ability to handle sensitive situations and information
- Great communication skills and able to support individuals experiencing problems in their lives.
- Someone who loves working with people and making a positive difference to the people in our communities.
This is an ideal opportunity to join a very successful company that is growing rapidly and going from strength to strength.
This role is a 4 months FTC and will be home based.
City and County Healthcare Group are an equal opportunities employer.