English Teacher - Easter start
English Teacher - Wolverhampton School - Easter 2021 Start - MPS pay rate
Hays Education are delighted to be working on behalf of a secondary school in Wolverhampton to recruit for an English teacher for a long-term role to start at Easter. This is a full time teaching role, offered Monday to Friday across KS3 to KS4.
Your new role
- You will be expected to plan interesting and challenging English lessons that will engage pupils and you will have the natural ability to deliver them with confidence and enthusiasm.
- You will be able to construct exciting lessons from basic schemes of work and work alongside other teachers within the department in the delivery of them.
- This post is offered as a full time, temporary role five days per week on a long-term basis.
- Specifically, you will need to be experienced up to KS4 with a specialism in English.
- Full participation in school life is a requirement at this school.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in your new teaching job you will have completed your studies and hold UK QTS. You will be an experienced English teacher that is passionate about student progress and is committed to helping pupils to achieve their academic potential. The ideal candidate would have been in a long term or permanent teaching role and will be able to supply Hays with outstanding references from the previous employer.
You must be able to start after the Easter 2021 break.
What you'll get in return
In return, you will be paid a competitive salary and will be working in a successful English department. You will also be supported by both the department and SLT, as well as your dedicated Hays Consultant. You will join our Hays Refer a Friend Scheme where you could be entitled to receiving GBP250 in high street vouchers.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.