Registration Support (permanent and fixed term until October 2021)
We are advertising two Registration Support roles, one permanent and one on a fix term contract until October 2021.
We are looking for people with effective communication skills and experience in a customer service environment to join our registration team.
The team is responsible for processing applications for registration on to the Social Care Wales Register of Social Care Workers, for maintaining the accuracy and quality of the data held on the Register and as a first line of contact to answer queries and signpost to resources.
Applicants will be able to follow procedures, and process data methodically and accurately. They will need to be able to effectively prioritise and organise their workload as the needs of the customer and team require.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Providing good customer support through telephone, face to face and email advice, and support to external and internal customers, stakeholders and staff
- Reviewing, processing and storing information supplied by users to ensure essential criteria for registration is met and data is accurate.
- Updating registrants personal and employment details
- Processing payments for registration
- Collating information to assist the production of reports for internal committees
- Data cleansing.
One of the available roles will require the successful candidate to be able to read, write and speak Welsh fluently.