Pay Scale: National Living Wage Equivalent (PPE provided)
Holiday: Accrued and Paid
Working Hours: Flexible 4-8 hour shifts available between 7am and 7pm, Monday to Friday
Company: Lighthouse (UK) Ltd
Job Type: Flexible Zero Hours Contract
Lighthouse (UK) Ltd manufactures label and sign printing solutions and supplies over two thirds of the FTSE 100 companies.
We are looking for an honest, motivated person.
The main duties include:
- Manufacturing our printing materials
- Carrying out basic machine maintenance
- Keeping accurate records of material produced
- Ensuring all quality checks and measuring is done
- Assembling and packing products
The essential qualities we are looking for include:
- Keen eye for accuracy
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Willingness to learn
Applicants do not need to have any prior experience in production work, as full training will be provided.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity and your skills match the above, then please apply.
We expect to be able to provide in the region of 20 – 40 hours per week, however we cannot guarantee hours.
Closing date for this position is 30th April 2021
Apply for Production Operative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly