Office Administrator (Training Available)
Salary: National Minimum Wage + Company Bonus & Bonus Holiday Available.
Holiday: 18 Days + Christmas Shutdown + 4 Additional Bonus Days Available + Bank Holidays
Working hours are: 9.00am-5.00pm Monday-Friday
Company: Lighthouse (UK) Ltd
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Lighthouse (UK) Ltd manufactures label and sign printing solutions and supplies over two thirds of the FTSE 100 companies. We also have distributors across Europe.
We are looking for an honest, professional, motivated person to fill a vacancy we have for a full-time Office Administrator.
The main duties include:
- Maintaining filing systems
- Answering the phone
- Providing administrative and marketing support, using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and other software packages
- Conducting market research
- Sending sample packs
- Updating and maintaining records in our databases
- Accurately processing customer transactions, such as orders, quotations and providing technical support
- Maintaining stock of marketing material
- Undertaking general office duties
The essential qualities we are looking for include:
- IT literate: must have some working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good standard of grammar/spelling
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Willingness to learn
Applicants do not need to have any prior experience in office administration & marketing, as training can be provided.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity and your skills match the above, then please apply.
Closing date for this position is 30th April 2021
Apply for Office Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly