Private Client Solicitor / Legal Executive
Private Client Solicitor/Legal Executive
Start Date: ASAP
Reporting to: Head of Department
Hours of Work: Full-Time Monday - Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm
Benefits: Workplace Pension Scheme, 20 days holiday, plus bank holidays, plus 4 extra days over Christmas when the offices close.
Salary Guide: £25-30,000, dependent upon experience.
Hopkins Solicitors are a leading private practice firm which provides a broad spectrum of specialist and general legal services throughout Nottinghamshire. With a strong reputation in the marketplace, we pride ourselves on our continued growth, achieved through client recommendation and committed staff.
This full-time role will be varied and challenging, where you will work on your own caseload of quality private client matters. The successful candidate will be expected to deal with all aspects of the matter from inception through to completion with supervision if required. We offer a competitive salary and a supportive, progressive working environment working within an experienced team.
The ideal candidate for this role must have the following:
- 2 years experience advising on wills, probate and LPA’s
- a background in handling their own caseload of private client matters
- a practical and commercial approach
- good personal skills and the ability to build a rapport and network
- a desire to become their client’s trusted advisor
- good communication skills and ability to work in a team.
- a strong desire to learn
The ideal candidate will have experience in the following areas:
- Will drafting including complex wills, estate and inheritance tax planning.
- Estate Administration.
- Taking instructions and preparing Lasting Powers of Attorney for both health and welfare and property and financial affairs.
For more information, or to apply for this Private Client role please contact Rebecca Truscott by no later than 30 April 2021 by clicking 'Apply'
Apply for Private Client Solicitor / Legal Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly