Business Development Manager
5 days left
- Full Time
Business Development Manager
Home Based (with occasional visits to our office in Dorking)
Are you a hard-working and ambitious insurance sales professional seeking your next step? Looking for an exciting role where you can influence the sales process of a growing business? If so, read on.
We are SES Home Services, a trusted local provider of plumbing, heating and drainage services. Our professional, reliable home services are accredited and guaranteed – giving our customers the best of both worlds – an affordable local specialist, plus the peace of mind of a large provider.
Whether our customers want to be prepared for every eventuality with emergency cover or fix a leaking tap with our fixed price repairs, we’re the local experts who are on hand to help, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Our business is built on the values of service, compassion, integrity, innovation, collaboration and commitment. We are looking for engaged individuals who are passionate about delivering great customer service to join us on our journey.
Why you should join our team:
At SES Home Services, we offer the perfect environment in which to grow, progress and succeed. You’ll join a fast-paced team full of ambitious, compassionate people who support each other to achieve their goals and are committed to delivering the very best for our customers.
You will be joining a new function in our business, so there will be plenty of scope for you to shape and mould our sales process, and even build a team of your own in the future.
Our business is built on compassion, integrity, collaboration, commitment and innovation. If you share these values and are looking to join a people-focused organisation where your hard work will be recognised and rewarded, we want to hear from you.
- Basic salary of up to £30,000 per annum DOE
- Excellent commission scheme
- Up to 10% employer contribution towards Aviva's Group Personal Pension Plan
- Working hours: 8:30 - 17:30, Monday to Friday
As the Business Development Manager, you’ll promote the benefits of our insurance services to corporate customers and manage relationships with our existing policy holders, with the aim of growing accounts.
In this standalone role, you will:
- Engage with policy holders to understand their needs and promote policies and services that best meet their requirements
- Identify and approach new prospects
- Keep an up-to-date sales pipeline to forecast the number of new policy holders
- Occasionally attend customer meetings
Other organisations may call this role Insurance Advisor, Sales Executive, Sales Representative, BDM, Business Development Executive, BDE, Sales Rep, Insurance Sales Rep, Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, or Utility Insurance Advisor.
At SES Home Services, we recruit based on potential, values and fit, rather than just experience and qualifications. We’re seeking a Business Development Manager with:
- Great interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- A creative approach to problem solving
- A resilient and flexible approach
- Insurance sales experience
- A full driving licence
Experience of property insurance or utility sales would be beneficial to your application.
- Life assurance
- Bonus scheme
- 25 days’ holiday per year
- Give as you earn scheme
- Financial education, savings and personal loans through Neyber
- Aqualibrium - our wellbeing programme including Mental Health First Aiders and free annual comprehensive health checks
- Simply Health Cash Plan, Surgical Choices and Rewards
- Confidential crisis support, counselling and legal advice
- One day paid volunteering a year
- Discounts with our subsidiaries and Garage
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit, who SES Home Services work in partnership with. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency. We are both equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment.
We welcome applications from under-represented groups, particularly from individuals from black and other ethnic minority backgrounds, including nationality and citizenship, people with disabilities, (visible and hidden) and women.
If you are seeking your next challenge as a Business Development Manager, select the apply button shown to be brought through to the application process.
The health and wellbeing of our staff and interviewees is paramount, so we have put practices in place to keep all parties safe.