Assistant Flooring Department Manager
Queenstreet Carpets & Furnishings is a successful family owned and run retailer with over 50 years of trading from its large showrooms in Alphington, Exeter.
We are now looking to expand and require an Assistant Flooring Department Manager, to assist the business owner with the smooth and effective running of the flooring department.
Ideally, you will have a background in retail, preferably in carpet and hard flooring, or you may have specific relevant industry experience.
- Managing day to day customer relationships and their needs, including sales and after-service.
- Compiling quotations for customers.
- Managing our flooring product offering and liaising with suppliers.
- Assisting with the daily organisation of our sub-contracted flooring fitting teams.
- Visiting customers’ properties to carry out onsite surveys.
- Additional day to day duties associated with a busy flooring and furniture store.
- Experience of delivering high levels of customer service in a sales environment.
- Excellent organisational skills, self-motivated and ability to work independently.
- Never afraid to ask for support and advice.
- Ability to learn and adapt.
- Numerate and proficient in the use of computers.
- Well presented.
- Our current working week is Monday to Friday. This role may require working on Saturdays after the pandemic.
- Company performance bonus and attractive staff discounts.
- Driving licence required as you will be using a company vehicle during working hours.
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV, with a covering letter explaining your suitability, to: Gary Dixie, Queenstreet Carpets & Furnishings, Church Road, Alphington, Exeter, Devon, EX2 8SW or email email@example.com
More company information can be found at www.queenstreet.co.uk