Troubador Publishing Ltd are seeking a Warehouse and Distribution Assistant to work in our busy warehouses and to assist with the sales and distribution of our books. Reporting to the Distribution Manager, the day-to-day tasks comprise:
- Processing the pick and pack work for orders from our website and to supply Amazon fulfilment centres in the UK, along with the associated administration work.
- Database sales logging.
- Packing and shipping any company post. Including the use of the franking machine.
- Working with the Distribution Manager to maintain accurate internal stock levels.
- Dealing with any customer requests or questions.
- Goods in, accepting deliveries and booking stock into warehouse.
- Helping to manage and organise the stock.
Skills and Experience:
- This is a customer-focused company, so previous customer service experience is advantageous – phone and email correspondence with authors and customers will be part of the daily role.
- Being able to organise a busy workload is essential.
- You must be able to work independently, while showing a commitment to quality service the company sets for all staff.
- A keen eye for detail, a self-motivator and strong level of numeracy
- Data input and a knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Previous experience processing orders in a warehouse or distribution centre is preferred, but not essential.
- A FLT licence is preferred, but training will be given for the right candidate.
- A full, clean driving license is required.
This role will be full time and based at the warehouses in Kibworth, Leicestershire. The office hours are 9-5.